“Email Paper to the Future”
The group has been created to encourage reflection and creativity in order to build a historical record of messages written by users for future generations.
The idea is for people to share their thoughts and opinions on various topics, society, technology, the environment, etc., so that they can be read by future generations and used as a historical record of the events and experiences of the present.
For example, some users might write about daily life in their country today, while others might write about their work, studies, or personal relationships. Other messages could be addressed to humanity in general, expressing wishes, dreams, concerns or hopes for the future.
The end would be the creation of a web site as a historical record, dedicated to the collection and storage of messages sent by users, organized by topic, date, country, etc., so that future generations can easily find the messages that interest them.
Examples on the topics:
1. sharing personal stories and life experiences so that people of the future can learn what life was like in our time.
2. Send messages of hope and optimism to the future, so that people of the future know that despite the challenges, there were always people working for a better world.
3. To share the art forms, music, film and literature of our time, so that people of the future can learn how creativity and culture were expressed.
4. To send messages of prevention and care for the environment, so that the people of the future can learn how we took care of our planet and fought against climate change.
5. To share the forms of education and learning of our time, so that the people of the future can learn how knowledge was transmitted and new generations were trained.
6. To send messages of love and solidarity, so that the people of the future know that despite differences, there were always people working for unity and peace.
7. To share the forms of entertainment, leisure, traditions, festivities and customs of our time, so that the people of the future can know how we celebrated and what our life was like.
8. To share the scientific and technological achievements of our time, so that people of the future may know how humanity advanced in these fields.
9. Reflect on current social problems so that people of the future can learn how these problems were dealt with in our time.
Share your present and past experiences by leaving your testimony to the future.